Khloe Kardashian Weightloss Workout Diet

Khloe Kardashian is a American television personality and an entrepreneur. She is best know for TV Shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar and The X Factor. She recently lost over 30 pounds of weight which is unbelievable. "Yeah, it’s a revenge body. But it’s just as much for all my critics who called me 'the fat one' for my entire existence," explained Khloe on her weight loss. "It’s so exciting to be able to mentor these people through their full-body makeovers and I can’t wait to see the incredible results at their final reveals." Let us look at Khloe Kardashian's Weight loss training Diet and Workout plan.

Height: 5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
Weight: 70 kg or 154 pounds
Measurements: 35-28-41 in or 89-71-104 cm



Diet plan

"I’m obsessed with cheese and milk, but eliminating them from my diet made the biggest difference. In a month and a half, I lost 11 pounds just from not eating dairy, without doing anything else different, and that totally blew my mind."

Check out: Gina Rodriguez Fitness Workout and Diet

Check out: Emilia Clarke Fitness Training for Terminator Genisys

For her diet she eats everything in moderation and tries to eat as clean as possible. She avoids junk food and dairy too but she likes alcohol and drinks it frequently. She also drinks at least 5 liters of water daily.

Breakfast: Eggs and Oatmeal
Lunch: Salad
Snack: Fruits and Protein Shake
Dinner: Chicken and Vegetables with a Sweet potato or Rice


Workout routine

She works out for 5 times a week with her trainer Gunnar Peterson. She loves to do boxing as she feels she is good at it. Other than boxing, she does either Pilates or go to Equinox gym. She knows the importance of cardio so she includes- bicycling and treadmill running in her daily routine. Apart from this she follows below workout which helped her loose weight fast.


Check out: Singer Pink's Fitness Secret Revealed
  • Single-Dumbbell Clean and Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps each side
  • Banded 4x4 Walk: 20 to 30 steps- 3 times
  • Overhead Crunch to Rotation: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Renegade Row to Mountain Climber: 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps
  • Reverse Lunge to Press with High Knee: 3 sets of 10-16 reps
“Well I love to box.  I’ve always boxed. I just love it.  I’m good at it.  I get the circuit really well.  Like when they yell out numbers I’m really fast and good with it and it keeps me really entertained.  I don’t get bored and you shed weight when you do it.  So with Gunnar we do boxing as like a warm up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment