Daniel Craig Workout and diet
What you need to know
Daniel Craig James Bond Workout routine and dietDaniel Craig Fitness secret Skyfall
Daniel Craig Bond workout and diet plan
Daniel Craig Workout and diet. Daniel Wroughton Craig ( Daniel Craig )was born on 2 March 1968 is an English actor best known for playing British secret agent James Bond. His new film Skyfall 2012 is now one of the highest grossing film in the 2012. Daniel is in amazing physical condition even in the age of 44. He is 5' 10" in height and having weight about 78 kg. Daniel desperately needed to gain some serious muscle for Skyfall. Thanks to his workout he would be able to gain muscle quicker than expected once he starts hitting the weights and upping his calorie and protein intake. Let us see his workout plan.
Workout and Equipments
He was very lean after filming Cowboys and Aliens. Since he was so skinny his body had actually become primed to build muscle and gain weight.
Monday & Friday – Circuit training
- Clean and Press
- Weighted Knee Raise
- Weighted Step-ups
- Incline Pushup
- Triceps Dips
Tuesday – Chest & Back
- Incline Bench Press – 4sets of 10 reps
- Pullups – 4sets of 10 reps
- Incline Pushup – 4sets of 10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flys – 4sets of 10 reps
Wednesday – Legs
- Squat – 4sets of 10 reps
- Straight-Leg Deadlifts – 4sets of 10 reps
- Hamstring Curl – 4sets of 10 reps
- Weighted Lunge – 4sets of 10 reps
Thursday – Shoulders & Arms
- Incline Biceps Curls – 4sets of 10 reps
- Triceps Dips – 4sets of 10 reps
- Lateral Raises – 4sets of 10 reps
- Shoulder Press – 4sets of 10 reps
Saturday – Cardio
Diet plays an important role for him gaining weight for Skyfall. He takes 5 meals in a day. Let us look at his diet.
- Breakfast: A bowl of porridge or 2 poached eggs on brown bread/toast.
- Snack1 -A protein shake with some nuts or fruit.
- Lunch- Lean meat or fish with salad & small amount brown rice or a baked potato.
- Snack2 - A protein shake with nuts or yogurt.
- Dinner - Lean meat or fish with dark green leafy vegetables like broccoli or spinach