Gina Rodriguez Fitness Workout and Diet

Gina Rodriguez is an American actress know for Jane the Virgin, Filly Brown, Interstate and Go for It!. She is the cover model for Women's Health Magazine May 2016 issue. "It’s like we women consciously decide we’re going to be mean to ourselves,” she observes. “But you’re your own hero, not some image you can’t live up to.” She is living with Hashimoto’s disease, which impacts the thyroid and causes chronic fatigue and weight gain and also mentioned she hasn't always taken great care of her body. Let us look at Gina Rodriguez's fitness secret workout training and diet plan.

Height: 5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
Weight: 58 kg or 128 lbs
Measurements: 36-27-37 in or 91.5-68.5-94 cm



Workout routine

“I feel like boxing is very much like acting, except you’re just fighting yourself,” says Gina. “You’re not allowing yourself to be defeated, you’re getting up after you’ve been knocked down, and you have to believe that you can win.”

Check out: Emilia Clarke Training for Terminator Genisys


I grew up in boxing as my dad was professional referee for boxing and he is retired now. I am always involved in boxing and went kind of knee-deep into it, as I got closer to my inner strength. I would never use boxing to hurt anyone. On the contrary, it just made me feel like I don’t have a victim walk, and I love it. It’s so empowering. And I feel pretty strong.

Check out: Ashley Greene Fitness Secret for Well toned Body

She also ran a half-marathon in October 2015 in San Francisco for which she was training very hard as it includes a lot of running.

So basically her workouts includes- a lot of Boxing and Running.

"You have the strength — I'm not saying it will be easy, but you can do it, and you can win." Gina, you rule.

Diet plan

“I would almost not be conscientious about my health because I wanted to be accepted the way I was—as curvy,” she says. 

Check out:Jen Selter Workout for getting Bigger Butt


Healthy eating is her top most priority so she keeps everything in moderation. Diet, for her, is not to lose weight to be super slim. It is to practice clean eating to feel good inside and out.
She's been known to crack a joke or two about Puerto Rican food being "clean eating" and eating pizza until she falls asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment