Jason Momoa Workout & Diet for Justice League

Jason Momoa is working very hard to play the role of Aquaman in the upcoming film Justice League. He needed to look like he had the strength of a superhero from Atlantis. He has shared the pictures of his ripped physique and workout videos on his Instagram account. Jason Momoa followed the Gym Jones method to get in shape for Justice Legue. Same method  was also followed by Henry Cavill for Superman and Gerard Butler for 300. "You put on a lot of weight very quickly – and you also burn a lot of fat. Pick a heavy weight and it will get you shredded and build a lot of muscle, Jason Momoa said." So let us look at Jason Momoa's body fitness training for Aquaman.



Workout routine

He work out for 5-6 times a week for at least 2 hours. He workouts with his trainer Mark Twight. His training routine includes a lot of functional moves. He follows crazy rep routine which is from 10,9,8 to 1, then from 1,2,3 to 10. Some of the exercises that includes in his workout are:
  • Lateral Raise
  • One Arm Dumbbell Row
  • Rock Climbing
  • Rope Exercises
  • one-handed overhead pulldowns
  • Weighted front-handed pullups
  • Front Levers
Check out: Jared Leto Workout and Diet for Joker

    "Working my a$$ of with @wfmft crushing it on Saturday. Your an amazing artist teacher and dear friend. It’s been along fucking road I can see the end Thanks for pushing me and help putting humpty back together again."


    Check out: Kit Harington fitness training for Game of Thrones

    Diet plan

    Jason Momoa's diet includes lots of lean meat and leafy green vegetables. His favorite lean meat is ocean fish Aku or Skipjack Tuna.

    "Just eat my meat, drink my Guinness and lift some heavy weights. Train hard, train hard, train hard".

    "I’ve got to get really shredded. I can’t drink as much beer as I normally would like to! For Game of Thrones, Kahl Drogo was great. All I did was lift, eat pizza and drink Guinness. Now, I have to watch my girlish figure".

    No comments:

    Post a Comment