Henry Cavill Workout and Diet Secret
Henry Cavill Superman Workout and Diet
What you need to know
Henry Cavill Superman Workout routine and Diet Plan
Henry Cavill fitness secret training exercises
Henry Cavill Workout and Diet Man of Steel and Immortals
Henry Cavill Workout and Diet. Henry Cavill was born on 5 May 1983 is a British actor. He is best known for his roles in The Tudors, Stardust, Immortals, The Cold Light of Day, and his latest film Man of Steel is releasing in 2013. He began his workout training for Man of Steel as Superman. He actually spent 5 months training intensively with cardiovascular workouts, body weight training and a lot of mixed martial arts training (MMA) which really amounts to a low of old school fitness training and boxing workouts. Let us look at his fitness training.
Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 165 pounds (75 kg) in Immortals
Workout and Fitness Equipments
This workout can be used to complement your existing workout plan. This is an open part of the training to perform exercises at high intensities, low intensities and medium intensities. You can run on the treadmill/elliptical, swim, hit the heavy bag, etc. 15-30 minutes depending on your fitness level. Cardio, weightlifting training, martial arts training, boxing workout had been the parts of hard exercises he does to prepare himself for his character in the movie Man of steel.
In addition to above exercises you can also perform below exercises to get a body like Henry Cavill Man of Steel. Perform these exercises in the order written. Do 25 reps of each exercise. Use a 35pound Kettle bell or dumbbell for the exercises that require you to use a weight.
- Goblet Squat
- Kettle bell Swing
- Jumping Jacks
Diet and Supplements
His diet regime includes 5,000 Calories a day to provide his body with the huge amounts of energy and protein required to allow him to do intensive weight training workouts for hours every day and to allow his muscles to grow.
- Meal 1: 49 g Protein powder, 3 cups Milk, 2 cups Cereal, 2 cups Blueberries, 5-6 tbsp Almonds
- Meal 2: 1/2 cup Cottage cheese, 53 g Protein powder, 2 cups Grapes, 3-4 tbsp Barley, 1 1/5 oz Sunflower seeds
- Meal 3: 4 oz Chicken breast, 4 oz Cheese, 4 cups Vegetable soup, 4 Crackers, 4 whole Pita, 15 Peanuts
- Meal 4: 56 g Protein powder, 1 1/2 cups Yogurt, 1 1/2 tbsp Barley, 3 tbsp Almonds, 1 tsp Olive, Flax, Salmon Oils, 2 Tangerines
- Meal 5: 10 oz Beef, 4 cups Cauliflower, 2 cups Rice, 6 tbsp Almonds, 1 1/3 cups Fruit juice
- Meal 6: 10 oz Turkey, 2 cups Chickpeas, 1 cup Mushrooms, 1/4 cup Onions, 1 head Lettuce, 3 cups Cherry tomatoes, 6 tbsp Almonds