Charlie Hunnam Workout routine and Diet plan

Charlie Hunnam BodyCharlie Hunnam is an English actor best known for Pacific Rim, Sons of Anarchy, Children of Men, Green Street Hooligans. Charlie is one of Hollywood's fittest & the hottest actor right now. He worked hard to get in shape and develop abs for Sons of Anarchy. Workout for Sons of Anarchy includes 4 main exercises, plus some abs work. According to Hunnam, "After Fight Club, the expectation of what a dude is supposed to look like when he takes is shirt off is just so high. So I said, 'I'll try and make it happen.' So I shot 14-15 hours a day on Sons, then I would go the gym for two-and-a-half hours every day after work." He also worked hard on his physique for his blockbuster movie Pacific Rim,  he had to be physically strong enough to “pilot” a giant robot by using a “cross-trainer”-type machine for hours at a time. He also had to walk around in a 30-lb suite for up to 14 hours a day. Let us look at Charlie Hunnam's Body Workout routine and diet plan.


Height: 6ft 1 in or 186 cm
Weight: 82 kg or 181 pounds



Charlie Hunnam Workout plan

"I go into the gym and do 75 pull-ups, 75 dips, 150 squats, 150 pushups, and then 20 minutes of ab work," Charlie says. "Done. It takes an hour; I'm in and out. I sweat the whole time."

"I'll do crunches, side crunches, left lifts. I've probably got 20 different ab exercises that I cycle through regularly. I work my abs three or four times a week," Hunnam says.

Check out: Nick Jonas MMA Workout for Kingdom

Charlie Hunnam workout
 
  • Squats: 5 sets of 30 reps
  • Pull-ups: 3 sets of 25 reps
  • Push-ups: 5 sets of 30 reps
  • Dips: 3 sets of 25 reps
  • Abs: He does 20 different abs exercises (crunches, side crunches, left lifts) for 20 minutes for 3 to 4 times a week.

"I work out more for the mental than the physical aspect. I can get slightly dark when I'm not keeping a routine. It's all about feeling healthy and energetic," Charlie says.

Check out: Kit Harington Fitness plan for Pompeii and Game of Thrones

Charlie Hunnam

Diet plan
  • He had to eat adequate amounts of protein to help jump start the muscle building process.
  • He reduced the amounts of fat to ensure his body is chiseled and ready for a shirtless scene.
  • He also avoided junk food and ate as much as clean possible.
 
"Good-quality travel and good-quality food are the two luxuries that I never any guilt indulging in," Charlie Hunnam says.

No comments:

Post a Comment