Nick Jonas Workout plan and Diet

Nick Jonas is an American Singer and actor best known for a pop-rock band named 'Jonas Brother'. With the help of hard workout and strict diet he put on 12-15 pounds of muscle to prepare for the role of mixed-martial-arts fighter in Direct TV’s new Drama series, Kingdom. He plays an aspiring MMA fighter opposite Frank Grillo as his former Mixed martial arts champion father. "The one mentality I've always tried to have is that no matter what stage in your career that you are in as a musician or a performer or a songwriter or whatever, there's always more to learn," Jonas says. Let us look at Nick Jonas exercise routine and diet plan.

Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm 
Weight: 65 kg or 143 lbs
Chest: 42 in or 107 cm 
Biceps: 14 in or 35.5 cm 
Waist: 28 in or 71 cm


Nick Jonas Workout routine



"I really wanted to look like an animal who internalizes a lot, but when he's in the cage and he's fighting that's when you see this kind of animalistic mentality that he has," Nick says.

When I was getting in shape for the show, I was doing 3 sessions a day: one fight-training with Kingdom's coach, Joe "Daddy" Stephenson, and two strength-building with Miele. Each workout focused on a different region of the body—upper body, core, or legs—and we'd do a circuit of 6 different moves for one area. Lifting a lot of weights, really trying to break the muscles down.

Check out: Justin Bieber Exercise and eating plan




Check out: Harry Styles Fitness Secret


But now I am working out a few times a week. "I started to include more fun activities instead of just going to the gym all the time," Nick said. "So it's a ton of different sports that I play and traditional workout stuff. I work out with a my trainer Gregg and he has a great gym. We do sort of circuit training and strength and conditioning."

I've also been working on stretching and lengthening my muscles with hot yoga.

Check out: Demi Lovato Fitness Plan


Nick Jonas Diet plan

Diet is the key for Jonas, as he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes about 9 years ago. He went from consuming about 3,000 calories a day to 4,200 calories. "I don't have the luxury of eating whatever I want whenever I want anyway, because of my type 1 diabetes, so I have been conscientious about food for a long time," Nick says.

Breakfast: Omelet with veggies and cashew cheese, a turkey-meat patty, and some fruit
Lunch: Lean protein, veggies, and nuts
Dinner: Same as Lunch
Snack: snap peas with peanut sauce, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment