Tim Howard Workout training routine

Tim Howard Workout training routineTim Howard Workout  training. Tim Howard is a famous American Football player. Tim plays for English club Everton and the United States national team as a Goalkeeper. He plays with a calm and collected demeanor, 2 key traits that ensure saves and sometimes shutouts. He often has to punch the ball away on corner and free kicks. Tim's training focuses on speed, balance, and range of motion. "I didn't want to be half in, half out. I wanted to make sure I was full steam ahead for Everton," Tim says. Let us look at Tim Howard's fitness regimen.


Height: 6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
Weight: 209 pounds or 95 kg



Tim Howard Workout routine

"I am constantly strengthening my core because that's what gives me the ability to react faster and the stability to control my body better," Tim says.
 
Core Strength:
  • Med Ball Russian Twists: 3 sets of 10 reps each side
  • Dead Bugs: 3 sets of 10 reps each side
  • Physio-ball Roll-outs: 3 sets of 10 reps



Lifting:
  • Overhead Med Ball Throws: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Kettle-bell Snatch: 4 sets of 5 reps each arm 


Jumping:
  • Skater Pause Jumps: 3 sets of 6 reps each side
  • Partner Tennis Ball Reaction Drill: 3 sets for 20 seconds each
  • Box Jumps: 3 sets of 6 reps

Tips: In the off-season, I rows in the gym or kayaks on lakes near my home in Memphis, Tennessee. 
"It's a great aerobic workout plus it works my core," Tim says.

No comments:

Post a Comment