Blake Griffin Workout routine and Diet plan

 Blake Griffin Workout  and Diet


What you need to know
Blake Griffin Workout routine
Blake Griffin fitness secret and Diet plan

Blake Griffin Workout routine and Diet plan. Blake Griffin was born on March 16, 1989 is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Los Angeles Clippers of the NBA. He follows a very intensive and typical training routine to stay in shape and maintain his balance and agility in the game. Let us look at Blake Griffin's Body fitness training routine.



Height: 6 ft 10 in or 208 cm
Weight: 251 pounds or 114 kg




Exercise routine




 



I do workout for 5 days a week at least. I do a lot of core and a lot of stuff on the Swiss ball, like using dumbbells and benching on there. I've really been trying to work on my back and my core for the most part. But I still do stuff for arms and legs and all that. Light weights though. I don't try to kill my legs, especially now.

Now it's basically my job to work out. I definitely work out a lot harder and a lot longer each day. But I try to be smart about it and not overdo it at the same time. 


I also use the Stair-master and a treadmill. I like to do a lot of swimming for cardio. It's actually one of my favorite exercise.


Check out: Lebron James training exercises




Check out: Adrian Peterson's Intense training
 
 Eating plan


I don't eat red meat. I eat a lot of chicken, a lot of fish, fruits and vegetables. In order to maintain his physique and energy levels my diet is very lean and strict.

No comments:

Post a Comment