Demi Lovato Workout and Diet
What you need to know
Demi Lovato Weight loss Workout routine and Diet plan fitness
Demi Lovato Weight loss Workout and Diet. Demi was born on August 20, 1992 is an American singer, musician and actress. She is best known for Camp Rock, Princess Protection Program, Sonny with a Chance, and The X Factor. She's living a healthier lifestyle and has scored a few hit songs along the way. Demi loves to run, works with a trainer a few times a week, and does Bikram Yoga when she can. Let us look at her fitness training.
Height: 5 ft 3½ inches or 161 cm
Weight: 65 kg or 143 pounds
Measurements: 34-28-36 inches or 86-71-91.5 cm
She do workouts for 5 to 6 days a week for peace of mind, not for loosing weight.
- Monday and Thursday: She do just cardio for 20 to 30 minutes which can be done in the form of jogging, running (on the treadmill), elliptical or cross trainer workout and stationary bike.
- Tuesday and Friday: Strength and core training which can be done by doing squats, lunges, push ups, pull ups. To develop your abs and core strength, perform back extensions and crunches like simple crunches, reverse crunches, oblique crossover crunches.
- Wednesday and Saturday: She do yoga and simple stretching exercises like chest stretch, upper back stretch, i.e. the exercises which targets different muscle groups.
For her diet She normally eats 3 meals a day.
- Breakfast: Yogurt, a bowl of cereal and a fruit.
- Lunch: Sandwich, salad, vegetables.
- Dinner: Macaroni with cheese, vegetables and a glass of milk.