Ileana D'Cruz Workout and Diet Secret

 Ileana D'Cruz Workout and Diet






What you need to know

Ileana D'Cruz Workout routine and Diet plan
Ileana D'Cruz fitness Secret training exercise



Ileana D'Cruz Workout and Diet. Ileana D'Cruz was born on 1 November 1987 is an Indian actress who appears in Telugu movies. She is best known for her roles in Pokiri, Jalsa, Kick, Julayi, and She made her Bollywood debut with Barfi! she received the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award for her role in Barfi!. She established herself as one of Tollywood's leading actresses. Her latest film Phata Poster Nikhla Hero with Shahid Kapoor will be releasing in 2013. Let us look at her fitness training.






Height: 5 ft 5 inches or 165 cm

Weight: 56 kg or 123.5 pounds

Measurements: 32-24-38 in or 81-61-96.5 cm





Workout and Fitness Equipments










I did not works out at gym, I swim twice a week, and can manage 100 laps. I alternate between the breast, back and butterfly stroke. The combination helps tone my chest, inner thighs, shoulders, buttocks and arms. I runs four kilometers, three days a week for three months. And the results were instant. I discovered that running was liberating. It eases your mind, and helps you bust stress. For me, interval training worked. I would sprint, then slow jog, then sprint again. The short high energy bursts accelerated calorie burning.










Diet and Nutrition




I love to eat. I have four to five small meals a day to keep my metabolism going.








  • Breakfast: A fruit juice followed by two poached eggs with two slices of whole wheat bread.
  • Lunch: 2 chapatis, chicken or fish, and a vegetable such as cauliflower with Dal.
  • Dinner: Same as lunch.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilove you ileannnnnnnnna

    ReplyDelete