Anne Hathaway Catwoman Workout and Diet
What you need to know
Anne Hathaway workout catwoman
Anne Hathaway diet routine fitness secret
Anne Hathaway workout and diet. Anne Jacqueline Hathaway ( Anne Hathaway ) was born on November 12, 1982. Her recent movie is The Dark Knight rises where she become cat woman and very popular at this name now a days. She is one of world's most beautiful ladies. She is very slim and hot naturally. Earlier She didn't like to do workout even hated doing exercise as She is weak everything She do is painful. But now She starts doing workout. She likes to do Bikram yoga to stay fit. Let us see her workout.
Workout and Equipments
She spent 4 months totally focused on strength training and then 6 weeks working on fight training. She workout for 5 days a week to get prepared for her role. She followed one and half hour dance class to keep her lean. Let us look at workout routine.
- Sit ups ,triceps curls , and bench kicks are her common exercises
- 10 Push-ups
- 5 Pull ups
- 10 Air squats
- 60-90 seconds of high intensity work on the bike
- 90-120 seconds of low-intensity biking or rest
- 1.5 hour dance class
- She loves to do Bikram Yoga
Diet and Nutrition
Diet plays an important role in making her slim. She follows a strict routine for getting lean for her new movies. She likes to eat vegetarian food and avoids eating animals. Let us Look at her diet.
- She is taking in between 1500 to 1800 calories a day (1800 and 2200 is recommended for normal intake).
- She includes not only fruits, vegetables, and just lean proteins, but also healthy fats.
- Carbohydrates are often centered in the morning and around workouts to allow for sufficient energy for work.
- she's a huge fan of vegan New York City bakery Babycakes.
- She also maximize the intake of vitamins, minerals, and sufficient calories.