Liam Hemsworth workout and diet
What you need to know
Liam Hemsworth workout routine and diet Plan
Liam Hemsworth fitness secret and diet
Liam Hemsworth workout and diet. Liam was born 13 January 1990 is an Australian actor. He is Famous for his roles in Neighbours and in The Elephant Princess and The Hunger Games is his latest film. His elder brothers are Chris and Luke are also actors. He is 6′ 5″ in height and having a weight about 200 pounds. He is having one of the hottest body in Hollywood. He takes much care of his body and follows a strict training program. Let us talk about his workouts.
Workout and Equipments
Liam loves to go to gym, sweating there. He likes boxing, running, surfing and it would be fun for punching a bag for 20 minutes he says. Let us See his Workout.
- Gironda Neck Press: 5 sets x 10reps
- Incine DB Press: 3 sets x 12reps
- Narrow Grip Bench Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Cable Fly Low Pulley: 3 sets x 10reps
- Cable Fly High Pulley: 3 sets x 10reps
- Wide Grip Pull-ups: 3 sets x 15reps
- Reverse Grip Cable Pull-down: 3 sets
- Seated Cable Row: 3 sets x 10reps
- Chin-ups: 3 sets x 15reps
Wednesday: Arms and Legs
- Cardio exercises
- 20-30min Treadmill running
- Military Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Seated DB Military Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10reps
- Front Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10reps
Sunday: Cardio exercises
Diet and Supplements
Hemsworth's diet tells that he eats only healthy and avoids junk food. He eats only one meal a day for loasing weight during shooting time. Take a look at his diet.
- He will often mix things up with scrambled eggs with vegetables, brown rice and sweet potato.
- His daily diet includes oatmeal, fish, asparagus and chicken stir-fry with vegetables.
- Among juices, orange juice is his favourite drink.
- He loves to eat tuna fish.
- He doesn’t like to eat oily food.