What you need to know
Sonam kapoor workout routine and diet
Sonam kapoor weight loss fitness secret
Sonam Kapoor workout and diet. Sonam Kapoor was born on 9, June 1985 is a Bollywood actress. She is the daughter of film star Anil Kapoor. She made her acting debut in 2007 in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya opposite Ranbir Kapoor. Earlier coming to bollywood Sanam is very fat but for the sake of coming to bollywood she had to lose much weight. She lost about 35 kg of weight and becomes slim and smart. Before her weight is 90 kg and now she had about 54 kg. She is a very tall lady 5' 10'' is her height. she is a big foodie but despite that she is been able to maintain her slim figure. Let us see her workout.
Workout and Equipments
She was a fat girl in her teen age, but she worked hard and managed her diet and workout regime to get a perfect body shape. Take a look at her workout routine.
- She started her day with jogging.
- 30 minutes of cardio exercises.
- 30 minutes of Yoga.
- Sonam loves swimming, she does swimming whenever she is free.
- She does dance exercises to maintain her body slim.
- She plays squash twice in a week.
Diet and Nutrition
Sonam's Diet plays an important role in loasingmuch weight for her. For her fitness She have to give up chocolates and junk food. She takes 5-6 small meals a day and a low crab high protein diet. She begins her day with big glass of luke warm water, honey and lime juice. Let us See her diet.
- Breakfast: Fruits and cereal (oatmeal).
- Snack: Protein shake, brown bread with egg white only.
- Lunch: Salad with roti, dal and grilled chicken or fish.
- Evening Snack: Brown bread with egg white.
- Dinner: Soup, salad and grilled chicken or fish.