Amanda Seyfried workout and diet
What you need to know
Amanda Seyfried workout routine and diet plan
Amanda Seyfried fitness secret workout
Amanda Seyfried workout and diet. Amanda was born on 3 December 1985 is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and model. She is best know for her roles in Jennifer’s Body , Letters to Juliet , In time. She began her career as a child model when and when She was at 15 began her career as an actress. She is one of the most desirable lady in Hollywood. Seyfried has been following Pasternak’s 5-Factor Program to keep herself tone and fit. She is 5' 3'' in height and having about 117 pounds weight. She didn't spend much time in gym. Let us look at her workout.
Workout and Equipments
She visits gym 4-5 days a week. She has been following Pasternak’s 5-Factor Program to keep herself tone and fit. In this workout plan you need to do two exercises back to back without resting. She workout for about 45 minutes or more. Let us look at her workout routine.
- First Step: 5 min of cardio warm up and for this you can do jump rope, cycle, walk or cardio machine.
- Second Step: 5 min of upper body strength and for this you can do Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows.
- Third Step: 5 min of lower body strength and for this you can do Reverse Lunges.
- Fourth Step: 5 min of core training and for this you can do Double Crunches.
- Fifth Step: 5 min of cardio exercises and for this you can do the same exercise that you were doing in First step.
Diet and Nutrition
Amanda's diet also play an important role for remaining her fit.She eats 5 meals a day followed by Pasternak. Her meals includes a low-fat protein, a healthy carbohydrate, a fiber, healthy fats and a sugar-free beverage. She had completely left junk food.
- Morning: Raw Stuffs and ginger lemon drink.
- Lunch: She would like to eat a piece of Pizza.
- Dinner: Her dinner includes a low crab food. She avoids over eating.