Priyanka Chopra workouts and diet secrets
What you need to know:
Priyanka Chopra workouts routines
Priyanka Chopra fitness secrets
Priyanka Chopra diet and workouts
Priyanka go to the gym four times a week just to tone her body. I am lucky I do not have a tendency to put on weight She said. Her workouts includes the Following:
- Treadmill (15 mins) for warm up
- 25 reverse lunges
- maximum possible push ups
- 25 reverse crunches
- 25 bicep curls at 8-10 pounds
- 25 bench jumps
- 60-sec plank hold
- power walk (60-70 minutes)
I love eating ghar ka khana and am non-fussy about food. So no diet plans for me at all. What I do try and avoid is oily food. I don't have that in excess.
- My daily diet consists of regular food like chapati, vegetables, soups, salads, rice, dal and lots of fruits.
- Also juices and water are very high on my intake list. In fact, water is a must for everyone, atleast 10 glasses a day.
- I often overshoot that, but it does wonders to your skin. But I often indulge my tastebuds over weekends and they are reserved for binging on chocolates, cakes and tandooris.
Priyanka's Favourite Dishes
- Chicken or Mutton Biryani
- Curd Rice With South Indian Fish Curry
- Makkai Ki Roti with Sarson Ka Saag.
- I love all kinds of Stuffed Parathas with White Butter. That is what I have for breakfast.