Jessica Alba workouts and diet secrets
What you need to know:
Jessica Alba workouts routines
Jessica Alba fitness secrets
Jessica Alba yoga and cardio
Workouts and Equipments
Jessica Alba workouts consisting of lots of cardio on the treadmill, elliptical, or stationary bike. Do this for 30 minutes at least four times per week. As well as strictly following the diet plan as mentioned above. For toning up her body even further, Jessica also does some resistance-training. This adds yoga and weights to her workout routine.
Circuit 1 (repeat this circuit 3 times with a 30 second rest between each set)
- 15 reps Incline chest flys (7kg dumbbells)
- 15 reps (per leg) Single leg squats (holding 2kg dumbbells)
- 20 reps Tricep dips from a bench
Cardio 2:10 minutes of medium to high intensity cardio on an elliptical machine or treadmill
- 12 reps Chest press on flat bench (7kg dumbbells)
- 15 Hamstring curls with back on mat and feed on a stability ball
- 35 Ab crunches focusing on lower abs
- 35 Ab crunches focusing on upper abs
- 30 Oblique crunches
Cardio 3: 10 minutes high intensity cardio on treadmill or elliptical trainer.
Diet and Supplements
Jessica doesn't like to diet, so instead she eats clean all the time. I think you have to eat in a way that makes you feel your best. I include a lot of vegetables and lean protein and fruit and grains in my diet she said.
- Breakfast:Whole eggs – one of nature’s richest sources of nutrients (and keep in mind, they add to your GOOD cholesterol, so don’t be fearful of them.)
- Lunch:Whole grain wraps and whole grain bread (look for wraps and bread that has at least 3-4 grams of fiber per 20 grams of total carbs). Avocados – delicious…they are an excellent source of healthy fats, fiber, and other many other nutrients that your body needs. Add them to wraps, salads, or sandwiches for lunch or dinner.
- Snacks:Nuts are perfect for a snack, specifically chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds. Or some frozen or fresh berries of any kind mixed in to yogurt.
- Dinner:Leaf lettuce and spinach along with shredded carrots – for salads with dinner. Along with Homemade salad dressing – using balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and Udo’s Choice oil blend. You can also include diced frozen chicken breasts (after you grill the chicken, of course).