EMRAAN HASHMI WORKOUTS AND DIET

 EMRAAN HASHMI WORKOUTS AND DIET

 WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
  • EMRAAN HASHMI'S WORKOUTS ROUTINES
  • EMRAAN HASHMI'S FITNESS/BODYBUILDING SECRETS
  • EMRAAN HASHMI'S DIETING AND LIFESTYLE

Emraan hasn’t eaten even a single pizza since last four years, because of his healthy diet, says serial kisser kisser emraan hashmi. He believes in having a good fit body and he concentrate on his all body parts like chest, biceps, triceps, back, etc.
Emraan Hashmi, tagged as the serial kisser of Bollywood, believes that fitness is the key to good health. Still, he isn’t a
fitness freak and refutes the fact that only muscles can make a person look healthy. So, what afterall is his fitness mantra? What is the secret behind his sex appeal and attractive body? Take a look…


  • Your stubble look is very popular. How do you maintain this?
I think a stubble is a unique way to make a style statement and also enhance my personality. In truth a stubble is much easier to maintain than the clean shaven look, which calls for daily upkeep. That doesn't mean a total hands-off policy, of course. To keep the stubble looking stylish, not scruffy, I give it a trim every day since my beard grows very fast. I prefer to do it myself rather than waste time visiting a salon.

  • How do you dress to impress for the day and for the night
Unlike most guys who work hard to stay with the metrosexual trend, I try not to overdo this card unless it's for the camera. I prefer the comfort of Tees and jeans for the casual day look. Formal shirts and trousers together with a dab of wax or gel to keep my hair in place, is enough for an evening do. This humid weather doesn't allow you to experiment any further. I leave jackets and 3-piece suits for foreign jackets.



WORKOUTS ROUTINES

Emraan Hashmi works out 4-5 times in a week. He is not into hardcore workouts. Emraan just want to be fit, he say “fitness means being healthy and not having such necessarily building muscles.I workout for two days and then take a break on the third day. I repeat this schedule again. I do strength training. I exercise for an hour which consists of cardio and weight. I also practice yoga once or twice a week. His workout schedule is working out for two days, then  take a day off, then again working out for two days. He just follows a strength and endurance regime, and workout for an hour only. His workout is a mixture of cardio and weights. He also stretch by doing yoga around 2 times a week. Working out at gym made him disciplined.





DIETING ROUTINES 


Generally, Emraan take chicken or mutton in my lunch but these days He is on a vegetarian diet. So, my lunch consists of 2-3 chapattis, daal, vegetables and curd while dinner usually contains daal, one vegetable and 2 chapattis. Taking a light dinner is good for health. I honestly believe that healthy food is the key to a fit body. Besides this, good sleep is also important.Emraan don’t indulge in fast food, alcohol and sweets as far as possible. He eat around five to six small meals  a day to complement his workout. So that he don’t end up eating too little and feeling weakness. He eats chicken, oat, fish, butter, bread, white eggs with his meals, he eats rotis, 4 eggs and an apple with his diet. And he take a sleep of alteast 7 hours in a day.



2 comments:

  1. this man z feb he z tooooooo handsome... love him more than anythng.. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just stared. Congratulations on being awesome. I have come some advice to about Daily Workout Reviews provides in-depth reviews of fitness programs and fitness advice for practical results. Learn which fitness programs are best for you and find advice on how to accomplish your fitness goals. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete