Paul Rudd Workout and Diet plan

Paul Rudd is an American actor and comedian best known for Ant-Man, Role Models, I Love You, Man, and The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Rudd's recent film "Ant-Man" that has been enjoying a lot of success on the box office and praise for his performance. Paul Rudd worked out hard for preparing for the role in the movie Ant-Man. It is superhero film based on the Marvel Comics characters. "Paul Rudd is ripped," and "He’s been training and working out for this picture for a long time. He was so cut, that they had to soften his costume up, with all the built-in six-packs and all of that." says his co-star Michael Douglas.



Height: 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
Weight: 78 kg or 172 pounds
Chest: 40 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Waist: 30 inches






Paul Rudd's Workout routine


"I'd never exercised harder than this for an extended amount of time," says Paul.

Workout includes lots of "flips and rolls and all that kind of stuff," Rudd explains, but "I wasn't doing any kind of crazy parkour. You know, I couldn't jump from that roof."

Paul was doing 2 Circuits constitute of a single chest and back workout. Below are the Two Circuits exercises:

Circuit 1:

  • Dumbbell Bench Press: 6 sets of 10 reps
  • Dumbbell Bent-Over Row: 10 sets of 10 reps for each arm
  • V-Up: 6 sets of 25 reps
  • Double Under: 6 sets of 30 seconds each

Check out: Charlie Hunnam Workout and Diet

Circuit 2:

  • Dumbbell Fly: 6 sets of 10 reps
  • Weighted Pullup: 6 sets of 10 reps
  • Medicine Ball Slam: 6 sets of 20 reps
  • Oblique Crunch: 6 sets of 25 reps each side

"My day was centered around fitness and health, and that was kind of a first. Every other time, I had to go about my day and try and find the time to workout. But this time everything else about my day kind of had to fit in around the workouts. I was going to be held accountable for it, and there was a reason for doing it. I wasn't just randomly doing this kind of arbitrarily, which would have made it a lot harder," says Paul Rudd.

Check out: Kit Harington Body Fitness Training






 Paul Rudd's Diet and Nutrition


The diet plan he followed included eating a lot of proteins as well as vegetables but no carbs. He also had to eat at specified times every day to maintain the effects of the diet he was following.

"I didn't drink any alcohol and I had no carbs" for a year. And though the intense regimen was "almost kind of impossible to sustain – particularly for a guy who has a pub in his basement, says Rudd.

For Being in shape Paul says, "I'm still doing all the workouts, I'm still eating pretty well."

No comments:

Post a Comment