Tim Tebow Workout routine and Diet plan
What you need to know
Tim Tebow Workout routine and exercises
Tim Tebow Diet plan and fitness secret
Tim Tebow was born on August 14, 1987 is a former American football player who played for the Denver Broncos and New York Jets in the National Football League. Tebow received little playing time for the Jets and on April 29, 2013, the Jets released Tebow after drafting quarterback Geno Smith. He signed a two-year, non-guaranteed contract with New England on June 11, 2013, before being cut from the team on August 31, 2013. On December 30, 2013, he was hired by ESPN as a college football analyst. He is one of the fittest athletes in the world; he scored the best SPARQ rating of any QB. He works very hard to maintain his athletic body. Let us look at Tim Tebow's bodybuilding secret routine.
"I have so many things to work on, and so many ways that I fail. But that's what grace is all about. and I constantly wake up every morning trying to get better, trying to improve, trying to walk closer to God," Telbow says.
Height: 6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
Weight: 236 pounds or 107 kg
- Standing barbell push press: 3 sets of 6 reps
- Close-grip barbell bench press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Seated side lateral raise: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Kneeling cable crunch: 3 sets of 12reps
- Standing low-pulley deltoid raise: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Incline tsuki dumbbell press: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Incline batwing dumbbell row: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lumberjack press with barbell: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable seated lateral raise: 4 sets of 12 reps
Check out: Terrell Owens Bodybuilding
Check out: Blake Griffin Workout plan
Day 3: Rest
- Standing dumbbell hammer curls: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Treadmill running for 30 minutes
- Barbell incline bench press with medium grip: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Standing front barbell raise over head: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Incline barbell triceps extensions: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Incline dumbbell curls: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Walk on treadmill with moderate intensity for 2o minutes
Day 7: Rest
Check out: Kobe Bryant Proper Diet and Exercises
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I’ll often start with six egg whites, fruit, and oatmeal. You can put certain types of sugar into your body earlier in the day that you don’t want to put in later. And you want to have some protein right off the bat. When you’re sleeping, you’re in a catabolic state, so when you wake up, you want to fuel your body with protein to get in an anabolic state.
Every Friday I drinks a glass of blended 1 pound spinach. It flushes the toxins from my body. Also I rely on a lot of green drinks to get my vegetables.
I drink an FRS protein beverage within 30 minutes of every workout. If you don’t get protein into your system within 30 minutes, you’ll get more muscle breakdown and less recovery.