Sushant Singh Rajput Workout and Diet

What you need to know

Sushant Singh Rajput work out routine and diet

plan
Sushant Singh Rajput body fitness secret exercise






Sushant Singh Rajput was born on January 21, 1986 is an Indian film and television actor. He is best known for Pavitra Rishta, Kai po che!, Shuddh Desi Romance and Peekay. Sushant says, I don’t have a perfect body but I am trained in dance and martial arts which keep me fit. Let us look at his fitness training routine.







Height: 6 ft or 183 cm

Weight: 74 kg or 163 pounds

Chest: 45 inch or 114 cm
Biceps: 15 inch or 38 cm
Waist: 32 inch or 81 cm









Exercise routine


I love working out early morning from 5:30 to 7:30 am, I give 2 hours to my personal fitness. I do a mix of martial arts, horse riding, ballet and playing lawn tennis because I found gyms a bit boring so I restricted it to four days a week and rest of the days were split into practicing other things. 






Mix of all different forms of exercise and sports, works well as it is a good balance of things I love to do and things I have to do to remain fit. Being a dancer, I believe that my strengths are my quadriceps and hamstrings. My personal trainer Praveen is my Fitness role model because he is really fit.











Eating routine


I am currently avoiding fried food and sweets because I have to eat all the boring but good things such as sprouts, boiled vegetables. I had to move away from my favorite aaloo and gobhi paranthas that I savoured every morning with butter to all the boring things and a lot of protein shakes. For Dinner, I usually have chicken and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment