Rachel Bilson Fitness Workout and Diet

Rachel Bilson  Workout routine and Diet plan. Rachel Bilson was born on born August 25, 1981 is an American actress.
She is best known for The O.C., Jumper, New York, I Love You, Hart of Dixie. Rachel Bilson has a toned, but that's not because working out at gym and dieting. She tells UK Women's Health, "I’m not into the gym", "I prefer dancing or tennis. I’m not great, but I’m trying to get better."








Height: 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
Weight: 48 kg or 106 pounds
Measurements: 32-23-34 inch or 81-58.5-86.5 cm








Exercise routine



Rachel Bilson Workout routine tells that She is not into gym but this doesn't mean that she’s not active though. She says yoga is a great way to relax and stay toned. When possible she tries to include walking, swimming or playing sports, into her daily routine. 






She follows "10 minute Total Body Work out Program" by David Kirsch. It consist of 3 exercises Reverse that are- Prone Scissors, Double Crunches, and Spider man Push Ups. She does the exercises 5 times a week, targeting her whole body from shoulders, arms, butts to legs.








Eating routine



Rachel Bilson diet plan tells that She follows ABCDEF diet, avoiding Alcohol, Bread, Carbs, Dairy, Extra Sweets, and Fruits and Fats and She eats lean meat, eggs and vegetables. she enjoys cooking healthy meals for her and fiance. My mom got me a Rachel Ray cookbook, She says. I make breaded chicken. I made chicken tacos and homemade guacamole and all that for a dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment