Kimora Lee Weight loss Workout and Diet

Kimora Lee Weight loss Workout routine and Diet plan. Kimora Lee Simmons was born on born May 4, 1975 is a former American fashion
model. She has lost 25 pounds since welcoming her son Kenzo. She revealed to US Magazine: "I'm on the fabulosity diet, so I'm kind of perfecting it now. It's a little workout, a good diet. Let us look at her fitness secret.

 





 

Height: 6 ft or 183 cm
Weight: 145 pounds or 66 kg
Measurements: 32.5-24-33.5











Exercise routine


Kimora Lee's workout tells that she do very easy things. Running after a 1-year-old really will do it, and I have three kids, she says. I do a little cardio every day, and it doesn't have to be on a machine. I sometimes take a walk. I try to do it for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.









Eating routine


I watch my portions, and I eat leaner proteins and vegetables. Some days I limit my caloric intake to fruit, smoothies, or protein bars. I includes rice milk and the almond milk and a lot of legumes. I stopped eating junk food, like chips and candy. I have also cut back on my dairy and I don't eat so much fattening red meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment