Matt Damon Work out Routine and Dieting Plan
What you need to know
Matt Damon Work out and Diet for Elysium and Invictus
Matt Damon fitness secret exercises and Weight loss
Matt Damon was born on October 8, 1970 is an American actor, screenwriter and producer. He is best known for his roles in Good Will Hunting, The Departed, The Bourne Ultimatum, Inside Job and Elysium. He worked out 4 hours a day to achieve his rippling physique in the futuristic sci fi thriller "Elysium." His training included hours of weight-lifting and cardio exercise with an emphasis on core strength because he wears a heavy, high-tech exoskeleton that gives his character super speed and strength. Let us look at his training routine.
Height: 5 ft 10 inches or 177.80 cm
Weight: 70-75 Kg or 154.32-165.35 pounds
- Warming up: Jog slowly for 1 mile, stretch, rest Five minutes.
- Dashes: Do a 25-yard dash at full speed. Rest 10-12 seconds, and then repeat for a total of 20.
- 1-Mile Interval on a Track. Do 4 laps total (without rest). Each lap is 400 yards: Do 100 yards at 25 % maximum speed, then 100 yards at 75 percent maximum speed, then 200 yards at 25 % maximum speed.
- Suicides: Do 5-, 10-, 15-, and then 20-yard dashes. Rest 10-15 seconds. Work up to a total of 15.
- Cardiovascular training: It will shed body fat and give the body an overall toned look with Matt Damon is most admired for. His favorite cardiovascular exercise is boxing. There's no need to have a partner. Hitting a heavy bag and speed bag is a Excellent exercise in itself.
Diet and Nutrition
I was grumpy on this set, because I was on a diet for the whole movie," he said, adding: "I think I shut up a little bit and keep to myself when I diet." He has much more difficulty adhering to "extreme" diets as he ages. It's not even that it was as extreme as diets I've done before, but it's like, at my age, I want to eat everything in my path.