Luke Evans Workout Routine

 Luke Evans Work out Routine and Exercises




What you need to know

Luke Evans Body Fitness Secret
Luke Evans Work out Immortals and Fast and Furious 6



Luke Evans was born on 15 April 1979 is a singer and film actor. He is best known for his roles in Clash of the Titans, Immortals, The Raven, and Fast & Furious 6. He said, I was already quite fit and in shape already because I'd been working on 'The Hobbit', and that's a very physical role in itself. We had a nutritionist who would bring us tuna and chicken and salad every hour on the hour. Let us look at his fitness training.





Height: 6 ft or 183 cm

Weight: 79 kg or 174 pounds








For Immortals I trained 6 days a week with three trainers. I took so much inspiration from the other guys. We trained together. There was comradely. I basically dropped 30 pounds in 7 weeks. It was insane. 

I trained for seven weeks and I had to do it in fast-paced training. I didn’t have long, and it makes you stand differently. You look yourself in the mirror and you look different. I saw my body change in seven weeks. It does definitely do something to inform your character in a sort of subliminal way.









I now have a bone that’s raised on my shoulder which I never had before, which is like a scapula or clavicle tear. It’s never gone down. I just have this strange structural skeletal problem now, thanks to Immortals."

I again went on a strict physical regime to prepare for his role in 'Fast & Furious 6' and wanted to be ''supple'' so he could ''kick people in the head''.

No comments:

Post a Comment