Evangeline Lilly Work out and Fitness Plan
What you need to know
Evangeline Lilly arm work out regime and diet plan
Want a body like Evangeline Lilly
Evangeline Lilly was born on August 3, 1979 is a Canadian actress. She is best known for her roles in Lost, The Hurt Locker, Afterwards, Real Steel and her latest film The Hobbit will be releasing in 13 December 2013. She performs body weight exercises that focuses on the arms and shoulders but also includes core and leg moves for strength and support. These exercises can be performed anywhere and you don't even need to go to gym. Let us look at her training routine.
Height: 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight: 121 pounds or 55 kg
For Best results, complete one circuit of all the exercises shown at right 2 to 3 times per week for 6 to 8 weeks.
- Forward Lunge: Perform 8 to 12 reps per leg
- Downward-Facing Dog: Hold for 1 to 2 minutes, do 8 to12 reps per side
- Pushup: Perform 8 to 12 reps
- Forearm Side Plank: Hold for 15 to 30 seconds per side
- Limb Raises: Perform 8 to 12 reps
- Boat Pose: Hold for 30 to 60 seconds
- Plank-Ups: Perform 8 to12 reps
Eating and Nutrition
She eats many plant based food items some of these are uncooked and unprocessed. She also prefers organic food. She soaks her nuts and blends her juices so that their nutritional value is not lost. This is a great way of eating food and everyone should follow it. Evangeline Lilly didn't like dieting, infect She eat something sweet every day, whether it’s chocolate or a cookie.