Dwayne Johnson's Hercules Diet
What you need to know
Dwayne Johnson Latest diet plan 2013
The Rock insane diet for Hercules
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shared his diet for the next 5 months while filming "Hercules" releasing on 25 July 2014. He will be eating more than 3 pounds of meat or fish per day, along with 5.5 cups of rice, 4 cups of vegetables and 14 egg whites. It's not all about hitting the exercise equipment, though. You've got to eat a lot to get that big, at least 7 meals a day. That's right Dwayne Johnson's new diet reveals that he eats 7 meals per day. Below is the Dwayne Johnson's 12 Labors eating plan.
- Meal1: 10 oz. filet with 4 egg whites, 5 oz oatmeal or cream of wheat (measured dry).
- Meal2: 8 oz. chicken, 2 cups white rice, 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 3: 8 oz. halibut, 2 cups white rice, 1 cup asparagus.
- Meal 4: 8 oz. chicken, 12 oz. baked potato, 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 5: 8 oz. halibut, 1.5 cups white rice, 1 cup asparagus.
- Meal 6: 8 oz. filet, 9 oz. baked potato with salad.
- Meal 7: 30 grams casein protein, 10 egg whites scrambled with onions, peppers and mushrooms.
The Rock shared his dieting plan on twitter. He will be following this plan for the next 22 weeks includes seven, high-protein meals a day consisting of three pounds of meat and a cup a day of lion blood (lion blood is optional).