Kelly Rowland's Work out routine and diet plan
What you need to know
Kelly Rowland fitness secret work out plan
Kelly Rowland weight loss diet and exercises
Kelly Rowland was born on February 11, 1981 is an American singer, dancer, actress and television personality. She is best known for The X Factor, The 43rd Annual Grammy Awards, The Fashion Show and The Concert for New York City. She started losing weight after realizing that most of the food she was putting into her body wasn’t doing her figure any favors. She worked with personal trainer Jeanette Jenkins on a special fitness plan. Also, She has a perfectly curved and toned 8/10 figure. Let us look at her training routine.
Height: 5 ft 8 inches or 173 cm
Weight: 58 kg or 128 pounds
Measurements: 32-24-34 inches or 81-61-87 cm
Kelly exercises 3 times per week for an hour, of any moderate exercise that gets your heart pumping will make a real difference to your shape. She tries to do 3 sets of 12 lunges, squats and sit-ups every other day before bed will also help tone your muscle. You could try pole-dance, salsa or cycling, like Kelly. The main exercises She recommended are.
- Cardio: If you can get 30 minutes of cardio in every other day you'll see a big change in yourself, Kelly says.
- Sit-ups: She advised doing Sit-ups for flat stomach
- Lunges: She performs lunges so that her butts remain in shape and look good.
- Yoga: I practice yoga, which really helps me to tone up, Kelly says.
Eating Plan and Nutrition
Kelly Rowland didn't like dieting but follows the 80/20 rule. She reduces sugar intake by avoiding chocolate, sweets and sugary drinks.
- Breakfast - Cereal with blueberries or bowl of porridge.
- Lunch: Wholewheat pasta with crab and tomato sauce.
- Dinner – Fish with vegetables and duck salad.
- Snack – Toasted pumpkin seeds, fruits, carrots, etc.