Erin Andrews Workout and Diet Secret


What you need to know

Erin Andrews Workout routine and Diet plan
Erin's fitness secret training cross fit


Erin Andrews Workout and Diet. Erin Andrews was born on May 4, 1978 is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality. She began her career with her FSN Florida as a freelance reporter. She is 5' 10" in height and having weight about 125 lbs (57 kg). Her measurements are 36-23-33. She currently hosts FOX College Football for Fox Sports. She has already dropped more than 10 pounds from her grueling Dancing with the Stars practices and performances. Let us look at her fitness training

Workout and Fitness Equipments


For Workout She alternated between weights and cardio, for strength and endurance. She admits that she does mostly weight training and says, I find that works best for me. I also run stadiums and use the university gyms on occasion when we’re given permission.


She says, I got a trainer and he’s taught me how to exercise on the road, which really matters for me. I now have a routine I can do with my iPod. She also do squats and arms at the same time. You’d be amazed at what you can accomplish in just 20 or 30 minutes. Her Workouts are mainly a combination of plyometrics, martial arts, and yoga. 

Diet and Nutrition


She is as a host on ESPN sometimes eats dessert and drinks regular Coke. When she is not on the show, Erin tries to eat healthily. She enjoys seared tuna and healthy beverages. Erin says when she stops drinking soda, she drops weight quickly. I loves to eat She says. So, I want to be able to eat when I want to eat. Exercising allows me to do that. She also loves non healthy foods like lasagna, Read meat and potatoes too.

1 comment:

  1. Erin is athletically perfect. Height and weight. A perfect role model.

    ReplyDelete