Dolph Lundgren Workout routine and Diet plan

 Dolph Lundgren Workout and Diet


Dolph Lundgren Workout routine and Diet plan for The Expendables. Dolph Lundgren was born on 3 November 1957 is a Swedish actor, director, and martial artist. He is best known for The Expendables 2, Universal Soldier, The Expendables and Masters of the Universe. The Swedish actor believes that martial arts provides the perfect physique and is also a firm believer that lifting heavy weights slows you down. Dolph is extremely ripped and also in better shape than most guys half his age. Let us look at Dolph Lundgren's Body fitness Workout routine.


"I try to keep the martial arts up. It's a good thing, not just physically but also for your mind," he says.

"I do a little bit of yoga-style meditation. Relaxing and breathing even just one minute a day makes a big difference," Dolph says.



Height: 6ft 3.5in or 192 cm
Weight: 215 pounds or 97.5 kg


Check out:Terry Crews Exercises for The Expendables





                              Exercise routine



His Fitness routine  consists of 4 rounds of the following circuit training routine:


  • Running on the treadmill exercise equipment
  • Shadow kickboxing exercise holding 5-pound dumbbells
  • Squat exercises with Arnold Press exercise equipment, an overhead double dumbbell press, but with the hands rotating during the movement.
  • Squat kick exercise
  • Push-up exercise
  • Bench dips
  • Abdominal exercise
  • Dumbbell punches cuts
Check out: Sylvester Stallone Exercise routine





Eating routine

For Dieting, I try to eat regular food as much as possible. I do take some other supplements occasionally but not as much as I used to. I use whey protein and Apple cider vinegar is something I really like and use a lot. Another important supplement for me is Glucosamine for the joints and of course vitamin C.  

Check out: Jean-Claude Van Damme Fitness Secret

Basically what I do is drink a mixture I put together every morning, before breakfast, to get my body started. I then train before breakfast because that way I get it out of the way. It seems to hit your body harder to train that early too and it reduces the appetite for the rest of the day which enables you to stay leaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment