Work out and Dieting plans
What you need to know
Jennifer Garner's Workout routine and Diet plan
Jennifer Garner fitness secret training exercises
Jennifer Garner was born on April 17, 1972 is an American actress and film producer. She is best known for her roles in Alias, Daredevil, 13 Going on 30 and Juno. Jennifer Garner exercise training is done together with Valerie Waters. She does circuit training, cardio, stretching, abs, lunges, and free weights not over than 5 pounds 5 times a week for 50 minutes. She likewise uses the treadmill and does 5 to 10 minutes of brisk walking as part of her warm up. Let us look at her training routine.
Jennifer Garner's Height Weight Body Measurements
Height: 5 ft 8 inches or 173 cm
Weight: 126 pounds or 57 kg
Exercises and Fitness Training
- Monday: Circuit training concentrating on back, chest, quads, hamstrings, and abs. Exercise routine includes step-ups, pull-downs, chest presses on a stability ball an reverse lunges.
- Tuesday: Mat Pilates exercises for core strengthening
- Wednesday: 40 minutes on the treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer. She ends her cardio routine with a 5 minute abs workout. Some days Jennifer devotes all 40 minutes of cardio to one machine, while on others she spends time on all 3.
- Thursday: Circuit training as on Day 1, concentrating on biceps, triceps, hips and shoulders
- Friday: Same as Tuesday Day
- Saturday: Off (Rest)
Dieting and Nutrition
- Meal 1: Oatmeal or egg white omelet with a side of fresh fruit
- Snack 1: Apple slices with almond butter
- Meal 2: Chicken with Mango chutney, steamed veggies and a green salad
- Snack 2: Whole wheat Wash crackers with low-fat cheese
- Meal 3: Grilled salmon in a citrus ginger sauce with asparagus and red-leaf lettuce salad