Vanessa Hudgens Height Weight Body Workout and Diet
Vanessa Hudgens weight loss Workout routine and Diet plan
Vanessa Hudgens body shape fitness secret training exercises
Vanessa Hudgens Workout and Diet. Vanessa Hudgens was born on December 14, 1988 is an American actress and singer. She is best known for her roles in Thirteen, High School Musical, Sucker Punch and Spring Breakers. Her relationship with co-star Zac Efron was heavily publicized. She overhauled her junk-food diet and now embraces a healthy lifestyle that includes daily workouts and a balanced, low fat, low carb diet. Let us look at her fitness training.
Height: 5 ft 3 inches or 160 cm
Weight: 56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Measurements: 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
Workout and Fitness Equipments
To achieve this sort of figure, she did a little but regular workout, which includes Pilates and cardio exercise. Spinning classes, or Soul Cycle are the exercises She prefers to do, Cardio workout is mostly preferred by her as this form of exercise burns the extra fats from body. However, She gets so into her routine that she sometimes goes overboard and injures herself. In her busy and hectic schedule also, she fetches some time for exercise and works out in gym for 4 or 5 days in a week. She likes experimenting with various exercise form and not only stick to one form.
Diet and Nutrition
- Breakfast: For breakfast She takes Egg whites omelets with fruits, oatmeal and almonds.
- Snack1: Vitamin enriched fruits or milk product like curd or yoghurt.
- Lunch: She takes spinach salad along with her favorite grilled chicken.
- Snack2: She usually take fruits with juice.
- Dinner: Her dinner usually contain salad and salmon garnished with Himalayan tea salt, almonds and few slices of brown bread.