Derek Jeter Height Weight Workout and Diet
What you need to know
Derek Jeter Workout routine and Diet plan
Derek Jeter fitness secret training exercises
Derek Jeter Workout and Diet. Derek Jeter was born on June 26, 1974 is an American baseball shortstop who has played 18 seasons in MLB for the New York Yankees. He puts in his time in the gym to not only create an award winning physique that attracts the hottest chicks, but one that makes him an athletic powerhouse capable of being the best shortstop ever. His stamina along with the playing skills enforced him to continue the game for 18 seasons in MLB. Let us look at his fitness training.
Weight: 79 kg or 175 pounds
Workout and Fitness Equipments
His workout begins with warm up exercises. He performs 30 seconds each of jumping jacks, arm circles, pushups, lunges, and body-weight squats.He likes to get in and out of the gym with all the time demanded of him for his job. He does a push exercise with a pulling exercise, making sure he hits all the muscles in his body. Preventing muscle imbalances prevents injuries.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Derek Jeter does a Super Set workout. He does three super sets pairs. Each one has a pushing exercise, combined with a pulling exercise. This prevents muscle imbalances that can sometimes lead to injuries. It also builds core strength, and a symmetrical physique. He performs the following workout by performing the two moves in each superset back-to-back without taking a breather.
- Barbell Squat: 8 to 12 reps
Dumbbell Dead lift: 8 to 12 reps
- Barbell Lunge: 8 to 12 reps on each leg
- Single-Arm Neutral-Grip Dumbbell Row and Rotation: 8 to 12 reps on each side
- Dumbbell Incline-Bench Press: 8 to 12 reps
- Pullup: 10 reps
Diet and Nutrition
- Breakfast: It usually consists of milk, eggs, fruits and the oatmeal that can supply enough energy to play for the whole day.
- Lunch: He does not prefer to have heavy lunch as that tends him to be sleepy in afternoons, thus disrupting his schedule.
- Dinner: He usually takes Low carb meal at night.