Arjun Rampal Workout and Diet
What you need to know
Arjun Rampal Workout routine and Diet plan
Arjun Rampal fitness secret for Ra.One
Arjun Rampal Workout and Diet. Arjun Rampal was born on 26 November 1972 is an Indian film actor, model and a television host. He is best known for his roles in Om Shanti Om, Rock On!!, Raajneeti and Ra.One. He is having a muscular physique. For Ra.One, Arjun spent countless hours in the gym bulking up and chiseling his body to ridiculous perfection. He is 6' 1" in height and having weight about 85 kg. Arjun was a skinny boy in his school years, he began to workout during college and start to develop an athletic body. He also says that he doesn't like bodybuilder type physique. He thinks that there isn’t any shortcut to fitness. Let us look at his fitness training.
Workout and Fitness Equipments
He do workout 5 days a week which includes about 40 minutes of various cardio, 10 minutes on treadmill to warm-up and then a specific body part. H do two body parts a day: chest-back, back-triceps or chest-biceps.
- The training schedule is followed by 20 more minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes of calming down.
- He always stretch before a workout and run a lot so that my heart rate accelerates.
- He do lower back exercises as warmed up.
- He also do 20 seconds of a specific body part with 10 seconds of rest.
- At the end he was doing close to 2500 sit ups and 40 pound dumbbells while hanging from a pull-up bar.
Diet and Nutrition
He is a foodie and not follows any strict diet. He takes 5 meals per day. In his diet he includes Dry fruits such as walnuts and cashews munched on every now and then. He also drinks a lot of water every day. Let us look at his diet.
- Breakfast: 2 whole wheat toasts, a dozen egg whites and a protein shake.
- Lunch: 2 roti with dal, tandoori chicken and whole wheat bread sandwiches.
- Dinner: He avoid carbs because after 9 pm, digestive system shuts down.