Jeremy Renner workout and diet
What you need to know
Jeremy Renner workout routine and diet
Jeremy Renner training for Avengers and Bourne
Jeremy Renner workout and diet. Jeremy Lee Renner ( Jeremy Renner ) was born January 7, 1971 is an American actor, singer-songwriter, film producer, known for his starring roles in The Hurt Locker , Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, The Avengers, and The Bourne Legacy. He trained hard to get into the shape of Hawk eye (portrayed by Jeremy in avengers). He is above 40 but still he looks young and healthy only because of his workout plans. He is 5′ 9″ in height and having about 176 pounds weight. Let us see his training plan.
Jeremy's role in The Avengers had him showing off his lean physique. He has been making moves lately in the Hollywood scene and for good reason. He’s a great actor and is in peak physical condition. He is very consious about his health and when he was signed for ‘The Avengers’, he immediately hired a trainer and start working out hard to get in the shape of superhero.
- Gironda Neck Press: 5 sets x 10reps
- Incine DB Press: 3 sets x 12reps
- Narrow Grip Bench Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Cable Fly Low Pulley: 3 sets x 10reps
- Cable Fly High Pulley: 3 sets x 10reps
- Wide Grip Pull-ups: 3 sets x 15reps
- Reverse Grip Cable Pull-down: 3 sets
- Seated Cable Row: 3 sets x 10reps
- Chin-ups: 3 sets x 15reps
Wednesday: Arms and Legs
- Cardio exercises
- 20-30min Treadmill running
- Military Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Seated DB Military Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10reps
- Front Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10reps
Diet and Nutrition
Jeremy's diet consists of simple, clean and natural foods. Some of the main pillars of his diet include lean meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. He is very conscious about his health, he is above 40 but still he looks young and healthy only becouse of hard workout and healthy diet.
- Breakfast: 3-4 eggs omelet cooked in coconut oil, avocado and orange slices.
- Snack1: Apple slices, mixed nuts.
- Lunch: Grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, spinach and protien shake.
- Evening : Green salad, cheese, unsalted mixed nuts.
- Dinner: Trukey burger, salad, broccoli and salad.