WILL SMITH WORKOUTS,DIET AND FITNESS SECRETS
Will smith is having a very lean body in I AM LEGEND. For that movie he lifted a lot of weight and achieve the body he wants for the movie.For the strength training portion of his workout regimen Will Smith lifted 5 days a week and he would focus on lifting 2 body parts per workout. By focusing on 2 different body parts Will Smith was able to continually train his body by working opposable muscle groups.Will Smith’s workout has been in the spotlight for many years, ever since the actor transformed his body for the movie Ali. Will constantly stays in top shape. For certain roles, such as the aforementioned movie Ali, as well as I, Robot, Hitch and Bad Boys, Smith kicks it up a notch and gets into even better shape.
- Back and Chest (Upper Body Push/Pull)
- Quads and Hamstrings (Knee Dominant/Hip Dominant)
- Biceps and Triceps
- Shoulders and abs
- 4 sets of 10-15 repetitions of bench presses
- 5 sets of 10-15 repetitions of inclined dumbbell presses
- 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions of machine flys
- 5 sets of 20-30 repetitions push ups
- Do 25 minutes on a cross trainer at about 65 percent of maximum output
- 3 sets of 20-30 repetitions skull crushers
- 3 sets of 20-30 repetitions triceps pull downs
- 3 sets of 20-30 repetitions triceps kick backs
- 3 sets of 20-30 repetitions of bench dips
- 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions of hammer curls
- 4 sets of 10-15 repetitions of dumbbell curls
- 4 sets of 20-25 repetitions of concentration curls
For him workouts he also would do 3-4 sets of around 10 reps per exercise and with each set he would try to increase the weight. For a good starting point I would find out your 1 rep maximum you can do for each exercise and go with 60%-80% of that weight for each exercise.
You can work only 4-5 hours a week to build a body like will smith but only exercise is not important for a good body. Your diet is the 2nd most important thing to build a body like him. So let us have a look on will smith’s diet chart.