Joe Manganiello workout and diet. Joe Manganiello was born on December 28, 1976 is a American actor. He is known for his role in television series True Blood and for film Magic mike. He is 6' 5" in height and having weight about 220 pounds. When he was preparing for True Blood he is having weight about 240 pounds with 18% body fat. He workout for 6 days a week, twice a day. Ron Matthews created an intense workout program, along with a high protein diet for him. The workout program consisted of high repetitions using light weights, in combination with high intense cardio. Joe was able to lose 15 pounds of fat and he lowered his body fat from 18% down to 8%. Let us take a look at his fitness training.
Workout and Fitness Equipments
Joe Manganiello Workout focus on different parts of his impressive body on alternating days - legs and Cheston Mondays and Thursdays, biceps and shoulders on Tuesdays and Fridays, and triceps and back on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- To build those werewolf arms, He worked his biceps and triceps from every angle and direction possible to stimulate different muscle fibers with each exercise.
- For shoulders, He used drop sets (or strip sets) in which he’d start off with heavy weights and do as many reps as possible.
- He do super-sets for his chest workout, which he paired with his biceps. With super-sets, he could continue working out a second muscle group while resting a first muscle group.
- He was doing a lot of twisting motion and hanging leg raises to work on his abs.
Diet and Nutrition
- 2 packets of oatmeal with hot water
- Protein shake
- 2 roasted chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1 sweet potato
- Protein shake mixed with a banana and creatine
- 4-6 oz steak
- 1/2 cup carrots or asparagus
- Large salad (vinaigrette dressing)