Jennifer Lopez Workouts and Diet Secrets
What you need to know:-
Jennifer Lopez fitness secrets
Jennifer Lopez workouts routines and diet
Jennifer Lopez Workouts and Diet. Jennifer Lopez was born 24 July 1969 is an Puerto Rican -American actor,singer,television personality and fashion designer.Jennifer Lopez is Called J.Lo by his fans all around the world.Jennifer is multi-talented woman ,she started her career as dancer on television comedy show In Living Color then leading her to the movies. Jennifer Lopez first hit was action thriller Money Train,her other hits includes Selena,Out Of sight,The wedding planner,Maid in Manhattan,Shall we dance,Monster in Law and The Back Up plan.
Workouts and Equipments
Jennifer trains with trainer gunner Peterson, J,lo admits secret to sexy figure is regular dancing even after birth of her twins she dances regularly.I have started taking yoga classes.Jennifer said to one of the magazines& When I was younger, I was into hard physical exercise, but now what & more important to me is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. Jennifer works out for 60-90 minutes daily.lets look at her workout routine.
Yoga: What seems to be more and more popular these days is also a part of Lopez's "de-stressing" exercises.
Dancing: Is this really even a workout? Absolutely! Undoubtedly Jlo burns some serious calories and tones her entire body while on tour and filming her music videos.
Cardio: Jennifer incorporates multiple styles of cardio into her workout routines including bicycling, dancing, treadmill and circuit training.
Resistance Training: As long as it's done correctly, resistance training will play a vital part in sculpting the type of body that you will love! Whether using weights, body weight or resistance bands, this is the key to creating lean, muscle mass which helps burn body fat and make you appear to be in shape.
Diet and Supplements
An important thing to remember about diet is that it's not as much of your calorie intake on a daily basis that matters as much as your total calories taken in for the week.
- Breakfast: Coffee or tea, two small non-fat yogurts or 225g non-fat cottage cheese, and one slice of turkey, chicken or low fat ham, or one boiled egg.
- Snack: One small non-fat yogurt or 115g of non-fat cottage cheese.
- Lunch: Crab sticks, chicken leg, poached salmon fillets or pepper steak with egg custard for pudding.
- Snack: One non-fat yogurt and a turkey slice.
- Dinner: Prawns sauteed in herbs and tandoori chicken escalopes or moules mariniere and boiled beef and no-sugar vanilla creme, plus an oatbran pancake.