Julianne Hough Fitness Workout and Diet

 Julianne Hough Work out routine and Dieting plan



What you need to know
Julianne Hough Footloose and dance work out diet
Julianne Hough body fitness secret exercises


Julianne Hough was born on July 20, 1988 is an American ballroom dancer, singer, and actress. She was nominated for Creative Arts Prime time Emmy in 2007 for outstanding choreography. She is known for Paradise, Safe Haven, Gladiators of Rome, Footloose and Rock of Ages. She performs a lot of combination exercises, like a dance, pilates, weights combination and cardio. Let us look at her fitness routine.







Height: 5 ft 4 inches or 163 cm

Weight: 117 pounds or 53 kg

Measurements: 30-20-34











Exercise routine


Julianne go to gym 4-5 days a week doing a combination of cardio exercise and body sculpting with free weights. I starts exercising with weights on my ankles and do a ton of leg exercises, then put 3 pound weights in my wrists and do some arm exercises, She says. I prefer circling my arms and twisting them and stuff, so it lengthens my muscles. Then after that, I do a ton of sit-ups and then cardio for about 45 minutes to an hour. Finally, I do more arms, this time without weights, and then I do standing abs, She says. When Julianne didn't go to gym She tries runs 30-45 minutes. 









Eating routine


In Diet first thing I do is I cut out alcohol, especially wine, completely. I stop the sugar and white, flour-based carbs. I'll add protein shakes some days; maybe the next day a green shake or drink, Julianne says.
 



  • Breakfast: Scrambled egg whites (without yolk), spinach and tomatoes.
  • Lunch: She usually have her lunch on sets.
  • Dinner: Any kind of fish, I love really thick asparagus, She says.
  • On the Sets: Salads, fish and chicken, some vegetables.

  • Snacks: Iced herbal tea, almonds, vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment